Saturday, July 19, 2008

August

Alright so I'm alone this weekend again, and I actually have it off, I went and got two shirts and a pair of work pants, so now I don't have to hand wash my only pair of pants every second day, same with the shirt. :P got a white shirt and the other shirt I got was orange...kinda see through but I'll wear something underneath it of course. I have to remove the tags from the back...the white shirt I don't know if I can because of how it is sewed on...its just a straight stitch right across the whole back of the shirt so I'm unsure if I can make it look invisible like I usually do. I don't think its worth risking wrecking my only other work shirt now. Though the orange one isn't a work shirt so I'm going to pull off the tags, that and it helps I know what I'm doing with that shirt. Anyways, enough talking about clothing.
Van's warped tour!! Haha! I'm so excited! It will be some serious fun...something that is long over due. Ashley's coming up with one of her friends, and were all going together. might rent a hotel room together and then just party it up in there before and probably after, then a week after that I'm going to be going camping and then two weeks after that hopefully some of my coast friends will be coming down for the week and then it'll be fall...and then the depression will set in, but definetly some great memories and hopefully some great pics!! haha!
Jessica

No comments: