Saturday, July 5, 2008

city...wtf?!!!?!

Alright so I'm back and able to write more! woot! My day was slow at work...until the last hour of course then it all went busy and I had to leave. Made several mistakes, but its alright, pretty sure Ill make up for them no worries ^.^ One thing Im pretty sure of is that the people I work with are interesting. I cant wait to get paid though. Pay Donald the rent I owe and mom the phone bill...hopefully a bit extra if I can spare it, to help her out. :L unfortunately its not always easy to send her money, but I try to as much as I can. ANYWAYS...just a question out there in cyberspace, provided anyone has actually found it... Why are people so damn ignorant of each other in the city?
I seriously would like an answer. I mean stupid is one thing blatant jack ass actions that have had nothing to provoke them...I would really like an answer, its retarded how people treat each other. Maybe Ill get used to it but I really hope not. Well I'm out, Id appreciate any response.
-Jessica

No comments: