Saturday, July 5, 2008

Well the stampede was interesting. Way too many people and too expensive. For what we did for what it cost...I am almost tempted to say we should have stayed home. Though the cotton candy, the mini doughnuts were pretty awesome. Then there was the real reason why we went; to see state of shock. They're a band from Vancouver. Their songs are great... I wish that I wasn't so tired though. Got up at 730 and have been on my feet until midnight non-stop save for the half hour break for work....and it'll probably be the same thing tomorrow. I don't doubt it. it just wont be for quite as long. Work tomorrow, get off at 730 again...thank gods. and then I come home sleep...thats pretty much the agenda. Anyways I went on my first ferris wheel and I was scared all to hell. Most likely from the lack of sleep...I feel so tired as Im writing this so Ill give more details later on maybe sunday....My apologies...
-Jessica

No comments: